|« previous | blog | next »|
September 28, 2011
The latest issue of Lens Culture (www.lensculture.com) is filled with exciting new discoveries:
• Exciting new contemporary photography from Russia (3 articles)
• A special high-resolution preview of Paris Photo 2011
• Award-winning photography from Japan, The Netherlands, Turkey, and the USA
• Photos made and used as inspiration by painters Edvard Munch and Cy Twombly
• Photo book reviews, including a book about Patti Smith by REM's Michael Stipe
• A video-essay about female military training camps
• Behind the scenes intimate and candid photographs of body-builders
• Collodion wet-plate and photogram diptych portraits — of hands
• Black-and-white photographs of monster storm systems
• Exhibition reviews, audio interviews, and much more!
• Plus more than 6 years of Archives, featuring hundreds of interesting photographers.
Please check it out, and tell your friends, too. Enjoy!
Special thanks to our hard-working, dedicated editorial and production team for this issue: Christian André Strand, Catherine Rierson, Samantha Pribish, and Millie Casper. And thanks to you, our readers, for keeping us going!