Adrian Mirgos, 1989, Poland. He lives in a small village near Warsaw. His fascination with photography and design started a few years ago. In the meantime he finished two schools in Warsaw - photography at the European Academy of Photography (2012) and motion graphics at the Active Art Study of Theater and Film Techniques (2010). After some unpaid projects in 2011 he gave up a job as a graphic designer and set his goal to practice and develop in black and white photography. He deals mainly reportage-document. His photography is a combination of emotions in shades of gray. Sometimes he tries to draw emotions only through the light.
- Top6 to the Deeper Perspective Photographer of the Year 2014 (US),
- 6 medals in the International Photography Awards 2012-2014 (US),
- Slideshow exhibited in the Visa Pour l'Image 2013 (FR),
- Finalist top9 in the Projekt Przetwornia 2013 (PL),
- Finalist in the Nokia Night Photography 2013 (NZ).