Photographing since I could hold a camera. I occasionally look at the dark side of human nature and action but am not going to hesitate to investigate it with humour when the time is right. The project I present here is not humorous, it is dark and lives in the world of shadows, this, too is our world. And still it is beautiful.
MFA Goldsmiths University, London
• 2016: Artist in Residence, Fiskars, Finland
• 2011: Catlin Art Prize selection: 40 Artists to watch in 2011
• 2010: Warden's purchase prize (Goldsmiths University)
• 2009: Book Cover "City and Gender" by Helen Jarvis, Routledge (image: collaborative project with photographer Peter Haggerty)
• 2009: Independent Biennial Arts Catalogue, Liverpool, UK (Full page in post event publication. )
• 2008: Artist of the Month with Axis Web, November