I am inspired by the idea that photographic images store and release energy. I am particularly interested in the principle of polarity.
Opposites make the reality as we know it. It is with the help of the basic fondamentals above and below, light and shadow or yin and yang that we are able to perceive the material world. I feel that photography is an excellent medium to shine a light on these concepts.
- Fixfoto Awards, London, 1st prize experts winner category Harmony
- 125LIVE supported by Olympus, London, winner of the public vote
- MIFA honorable mention
- LICC honorable mention
- Photomonth East London
- PX3 honorable mention
- Kolga Award Tbilisi, selection Best Photos of the Year
- Seltmann Fotopreis Geschossen+Gedruckt
- Darmstädter Tage der Fotografie