NEW VISIONS - Cortona On The Move
Settlement © Anna Filipova
How to Apply?
From February 20th, 2017 to March 31st 23:59 Pacific Time (April 1st 8.59 Central European Time) apply to exhibit as part of the Cortona On The Move festival. We look forward to receiving your entry.
Submissions should include:
- a maximum of 15 images . Images should be jpegs or pngs files that are a minimum of 1200 pixels on the longest side (but up to 2000 pixels is fine) and no more than 10 MB. Each image submitted must have a corresponding high resolution file available of at least 10Mbs which will be requested if your work is selected for the call.
- a title
- your submission statement (a brief statement about your work, maximum 4000 characters, spaces included)
- your biography (a short written biography, not a CV)
New Visions will offer the following opportunities:
- On May 25th 2017 15 artists will be selected and announced as finalists. They will be listed on the websites of COTM and LensCulture.
- The 3 winners will be exhibited during the next edition of the festival Cortona On The Move from July 13th to October 1st and 4 works will be published on Repubblica.it in July 2017
- All finalist works will be projected during the opening days of Cortona On The Move 2017 edition.
A panel of specialists will select the 15 finalists. This year’s panel is:
- Antonio Carloni, Director of Cortona On The Move
- Jim Casper, Editor-in-Chief & Co-Founder of LensCulture
- Arianna Rinaldo, Artistic Director of Cortona On The Move
- Laura Sacket, Creative Director of LensCulture