I am an architect, master in sociology, PhD in urban geography, studies in photography. Social photographer.
- 17 honorable mentions for the IPA 2016 + 1 “One Shoot: Climate Change Competition” 2017
- Director’s Award 2017, Cartier-Bresson Passporte Prize, Street Photography + 6 photo nominations (June 2017).
- First place, IPA 2017 Non-Professional Event: Social Cause.
- Bronze medal, Paris (Px3) 2017 Press- Featured Story “Collective Pain” + Honorable Mention.
- First Place, PHOTO+, PDN “Faces” Photography Contest 2017 (NY)
- 6 honorable mentions in the Monochrome Photography Awards 2017 – People.
- Second place in the Black and White Photographer of the Year competition 2018, Black and White Magazine and Fujifilm.
- PDN, Rangefinder, WPPI Early Entry winner, One Life International photography competition 2017
- Aline Smithson Juror’s Selection, ONE 2017 Call, NY Center for Photographic Art
Various photo exhibitions.