Born and raised in Belarus, so my youth years were spent in the former USSR. Now I live in Chicago and travel every chance I get. Photography became my passion during very difficult period in my life, and nowadays you can rarely see me walking around without my camera in my hands. In my works, I try to reflect my unique perspective on places I’ve seen and tell untold stories of people I’ve met. My area of interests includes documentary, travel and street photography. I have a particular interest in photographing contemporary America. Robert Franc is my great inspiration.
- Current World of Archaeology magazine photo competition, UK, 2021 — Top 3 Winners
- RHS International Photographic Competition, UK, 2020 — Category and Overall Winner
- UNECE Global Photo contest, Switzerland, 2020 — Winner, selected for 2021 UNECE Calendar and Exhibition at Palais des Nations, Geneva
- Transversalidades — Photography without Borders, Portugal, 2020— Honorable Mention and selected for Exhibition
- Digital Camera World — TOP20 Award winning photographs of 2020
- Fotokrok Photo Festival, Belarus, 2020 — Special Jury Prize and selected for Exhibition
- 35Awards, 2020 and 2021 — Top 100, Selected for Best Photo Catalog