let me present you myself. My name is Hristo Rusev based in Bulgaria. I am 22 years old student at the VFU"Chernorizets Hrabar"Varna, where I study International Relations and Law for 4 years.
I am interested in Photography for 8 years and Photojournalism for 6 years. I've never had the chance to learn Photography or take any training courses. I am working as a freelancer photojournalist for NurPhoto Agency.
My photos are being published in The Guardian, The Times, The Wall Street Journal, Le Figaro, BBC News, Getty and others. I've worked in 12 countries.
I've won Ist prize from the Embassy of the United States in Bulgaria on the theme of“The President during his work time.”
- I was awarded with the special prize of the best young Bulgarian photojournalist(under 23 years), for the second consecutive year-BG PRESS PHOTO(2016/2017)
- I was awarded with the special prize of the best young Bulgarian photojournalist(under 23 years)-BG PRESS PHOTO(2015/2016)
- Second prize for photojournalism from Bulgaria-BG PRESS PHOTO(2015/2016)
- Third prize for International photojournalism-BG PRESS PHOTO(2015/2016)
I have had several one-man-show exhibitions and participated in many combined exhibitions, such as:
– Exhibition at the Primary Ministry of Republic of Bulgaria(2013)
– Saud Al-Thani photo awards in Doha, Qatar,(2016)
– Exhibition”Photo of the year- BG PRESS PHOTO -(2014,2015) in Budapest(2016)
– Exhibition “Photo of the Year CANON-Bulgaria at the National Art Gallery(2012, 2013, 2014,2015)
– One-man-show in Saint-Petersburg, Russia(2015)