Born in seoul, South Korea
live in Jeju Island
The author is unraveling the competition-weary aspects of today with stories and images that anyone can relate to. In his picture, there is a story of people who are tired of life, and those who are left out. Maybe it's my story you can see around us, or a friend's story, or my family's story. It presents such a topic as if it were a display of indifference.
< 2020 >
* Sony World Photography Awards 2020
Open competition Still Life category shortlist
* FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS
2 NOMINEE (open category / seascape category)
< 2019 >
* ND AWARDS
'Honorable Mention' (People : other category)
* MONOVISIONS PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS
'Honorable Mention' (Nature and wildlife category)
< 2018 >
* Asia Culture International Photo Competitions
Asia Culture International Photo Contest 'Best Award'
* SonyRxoments Photo Contest 'Golden'