By passion I am a traveler. And when I travel I try to catch the memories, the incidents passing by, thru my camera. Every shutter movement, every film exposed gives me a pleasure undefined. This delight drives me to take pictures, not any academic dogma or any professional obligation. Being an engineer by profession, photography is sort of an escape for me in the world of imagination and truth. You can find a camera in the side desk of my office room. This is a passion that helps me to keep my patience in this cynical corporate world. Ansel Adams, Anwar Hossain, Noazesh Ahmed, Nasir Ali Mamun, Shahidul Alam, Morten Krogvold, Ian Lockwood – theirs’ shots are something that I wish were mine!
1. NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY HONORABLE MENTION Fine Art Photography Award 2014/2015
2. WILDLIFE / ANIMALS HONORABLE MENTION Fine Art Photography Award 2014/2015
3. Commended Photographer Nature and Wildlife photography in "Sony World Photography Awards 2015"
4. Won Honorable Mention in Monochrome Award 2014 (Landscape Category)
5. Winner of 1st Shristi Shukher Ullash Photography Festival'2012
6. Winner of Intel Oregon local Campus Photo competition'2014 and 2015
1. Intel Oregon Campus Cafe Gallery, 2014 and 2015
2. 1st "Shristi Shukher Ullash" Photography Festival'2012, Drik Gallery, Dhaka, Bangladesh
3. 2nd Inter-University Photographic Exhibition, Dhaka, Bangladesh (2003)
4. 3rd, 4th and 5th BUETPS Photographic Exhibitions (2001, 2002 and 2003 respectively), Dhaka, Bangladesh
1. Featured on International Student Week, University of South Carolina, 2012