Documentary and reportage photograher, associated with the Polish Press Agency “Forum”.
Graduated in French studies at the Sorbonne and The Association of Polish Art Photographers (ZPAF). Passioned by street photography: member of Un-posed collective (un-posed.com) and Fotobzik.
• Urban, Italy 2016 – winner
• Leica Street Photo 2016 – finalist
• Polish Streetphotography 2016 (Polska ulicznie) - winner
• Debuts 2015 (Poland’s first program whose aim is to promote the most talented, emerging Polish photographers)
• Slideluck Warsaw 2014 – finalist
• IV Leica Street Photo 2014 – finalist
• ISPA (International Street Photography Awards) 2014 – shortlisted
I like to walk and observe, so its natural that I quickly took an interest in street photography. So..."I walk around everywhere and stare for days on end! God only knows how much money I could have earned working...?" - as Pippi Langstrump, the hero of my childhood days used to say. I find inspiration in the works of French photographers, whose photos have nothing to do with historical events of global importance. Rather they concern the so-called intimate document - tales of everday life of people met by chance.This type of photography is most attractive to me. I'm also interested in report and documentary photography.
Polish Street Photography 2015 - finalist
Debuts 2015 - "Debuts" is the Poland’s first program whose aim is to promote emerging Polish photographers
Slideluck Warsaw 2014 - finalist
IV Leica Street Photo 2014 - finalist
International Street Photography Awards 2014 - shortlisted in cathegory: black and white photos
Bezludzie (2015) - Galeria 5, Centrum Kultury Katowice
Przestrzenie duchowe (2015) - Dom Spotkań z Historią, Warszawa