1. I am interested in everything ordinary. What it is not spectacular.
2. I photograph because I can not sing. If I had the voice of some ancient and pure flamenco singer, from those with few teeth and hoarse voice, probably I would not need to photograph to express myself.
3. I am interested in the stories of any person, animal or thing that transcend the decay I feel around me.
4. Nothing inspires me. Live generates me a lot of questions. I love questions.
5. I understand artistic practice as a way of subversion that teaches me to map the terrain where I live and that helps me to know when I can get off my balaclava, in which corners, and drawing the weapons of my intelligence.
6. The camera has saved me from drowning in a world so small that not differentiate between a window and my TV.
PhD in Contemporary History from the University of Barcelona, combines photography studies at the Escuela Massana of Barcelona and the Institute of Photographic Studies of Catalonia specializing in digital post-production and conservation and management of photographic collections. She works as a freelance photographer and teaches in different schools in Barcelona.