Professional in international relations and Magister in Political Sciences with more than twenty years of experience in the design, formulation, monitoring and evaluation of projects of international cooperation in social and economic areas for attention to vulnerable population, peace building and victims of conflict. Management of national and international sources of cooperation and project negotiation process with them. Management of international institutional relations.
Amateur and analog photographer for more than 10 years.
Digital photographer since January 2015.
- First Collective Exhibition, Metamorfosiz, III Collective Photography Meeting Bogota, organized by Exponline, September 27, 2015, Bogotá.
- First Individual Exhibition, Decision, November 25 to December 1, 2015, Bogota Contemporary Art Gallery BAC, Bogotá.
- Website: www.oeas.com.co
- Collective Exhibition "50 springs" Compact Gallery, Bogotá, May 5 to June 5, 2016.
- Collective exhibition: Black and White Photographic Exhibition, Man Mono Espacio Alternativo, organized by Fotologia, Club de Colombia, Bogotá, May 19-31, 2016
- Massive virtual exhibition, Exponline, Thursday, July 14, 2016
- Collective exhibition, Chia, Sunday of light, Santander Park of Chia - Cundinamarca, organized by Fotologia, Club of Colombia, September 4, 2016.
- Collective exhibition, Bogota in Color, Sergio Arboleda University - School of Advertising, organized by Fotologia, Club of Colombia, from September 15 to 30, 2016, Bogotá.
- Second individual exhibition, WHAT WILL YOU LOOK LIKE? Ramon Torres Méndez Room, Tocancipá Culture House, Tocancipá - Cundinamarca, from February 3 to 24, 2017.
- Collective exhibition ¿What are we made of? Galeria La Escalera, from September 28, Colombia to October 26, 2017, Bogotá.
Oscar Emilio Angel Sanchez's Projects on LensCulture