Paul Orsen is a French photographer and visual artist.
Master of Photography, PhotoEspaña, he studied at the School of Video Art (ESEC, Paris). He began his career in France as video artist.
He moved to Spain where he continued his career as an independent artist.
Paul Orsen is currently working in experimental research in the field photography.
- Bronze Winner, Science and Technology category, Tokyo International Foto Awards (TIFA).
- 1st prize from the Royal Society of Photography in Madrid, Spain.
- "The Silent Legacy of Edward Muybridge", Paul Orsen, Ed. Partizan & Frère, Paris.
Individual exhibitions 2019
- "Soundscapes", Gallery Weber-Lutgen in Sevilla, Spain: Expected nov. 2019.
- From the 4th of april to the 4th of may of 2019: « The Silent Legacy of Eadweard Muybridge », Royal Society of the Photography in Madrid, Spain.