I was born in Orihuela (Alicante, Spain) and I'm lover of Black and White photography. I use the long exposure technique to capture the movement of water and clouds and the processing of my photos involves the use of dark tones. Now, I'm immersed in a new project more creative.
- The third prize in Montphoto
- Finalist in Premio Nacional de Fotografía de Paisaje (Spain, 2013)
- Juror Award of Merit - Abstract in the International Fine Art Photography Competition (Paris, 2013)
- Third prize in Portfolio Contest in Black+White Photography magazine (2014)
- Four honorable mentions in Interational Photography Awards (IPA, 2014)
- Honorable mention in Architectural category and nominee in Fine Art category in Black and White Spider Awards (2014)
- Honorable mention in Fine Art: Photomanipulation in Neutral Density Photography Awards (2014).
- The winner of Portfolio Contest in Black & White magazine (2014)
- Three honorable mentions in Fine Art, Architecture and Photomanipulation categories in Monochrome Photography Awards 2014
- Two honorable mentions in Photomanipulation and Conceptual categories in 1st Fine Art Photography Awards (2015).
- Four Honorable Mentions in Fine Art category and other in Architecture category in International Photography Awards (IPA, 2015).
- FIAP honorable mention in GaudiRfoto 2015, COLOR category.
- Winner in January issue Portfolio feature Black+White Photography magazine.
- 1st Place Winner in Photomanipulation category and Honorable Mention in Conceptual category at Monochrome Photography Awards 2015.
- Finalist at International Photography Competition "Helie Memorial" (Spain, 2016).
- Finalist at Premio Internacional de Artes Plásticas Obra Abierta (Fundación Bancaria Caja de Extremadura). (Spain, 2016).
- Winner Spain National Award at Sony World Photography Awards 2016.
- Winner, Open, Enhanced at Sony World Photography Awards (Londo)