I was born in 1975, in Płock. I've been living in Dublin since 2005, where I'm working and where I'm photographing in my spare time as well.
Pictures were always part of my life since I have remember.I have tried draw a little bit and I did some graphic projects as well.
I bought my first camera Nikon FE2 in 2006 and I've started to take a pictures since then.
- Homeless Gallery in D-Light Studio, Dublin 2011
- Street Photography Now - Poland 2012 (one of my pictures was a part of the exhibition)
- PhotoIreland Festival in Inspire Studio Gallery, Dublin 2014
- my pictures were exposed in Vieworld photo magazine 2016
- my pictures were chosen to two projects "Urban & Human Empathy" and "Flowing City" organized by DotArt