Richard Le Manz is a photographer and visual artist. He graduated in Industrial Electronic and Electrical engineering with extensive expertise in the field, and is a specialist in automotive research.
He has been progressing and maturing as an artist in a rapid and continuous evolution. During his short career, Richard Le Manz has received numerous international awards in some of the
most important competitions in the world. Among these it is important to highlight:
• Trierenberg Super Circuit Austria. Gold Metal Panorama 2018
- The Prix de la Photographie Paris. Bronze Award 2018.
• The EPSON International Pano Awards. Bronze Award 2017. Australia
• Fine Art Photography Awards. 2nd Prize Winner Panoramic Category. 2018 (London)
• National Photography Competition of Salamanca (Spain). 3rd Prize
• Numerous honourable mentions in different competitions in both landscape and conceptual photography categories.