Two types of work characterize me at present. On the one hand, I take photographs spontaneously, without any particular intention, just because what I saw stopped me. These photographs, very often treated in black and white, present a contemporary reality, which sometimes approach abstraction. To make these photographs, I am basically inspired by the works of William Eggleston, Nan Goldin and Henri Cartier-Bresson. On the other hand, I work on photographic series which deal with social subjects on which I question: the power and influence of social norms, new forms of testimonies of everyday reality, human behavior....
- Blank Wall Gallery, Collective Exhibition "Monochrome", Athens, Greece (2018)
- Collective Videoprojection Discovery Awards, Encontros da Imagem, Braga, Portugal (2017)
- The Print Swap Exhibition at Photoville, New-York, USA (2017)
- Monochrome Awards: Honorable Mention (2017)
- Black White Spider Awards: Honorable Mention (2016); Nominee, (2017)