Graduated from Simon Bolivar University (Caracas) in 1999 in Mechanical Engineering, I practice career since then. In 2008 I started in photography in school Roberto Mata Photography Workshop with continuous training under the guidance of teachers, Roberto Mata, Ricardo Peña, Leo Alvarez, Ricardo Jimenez, Lisa Blackmore, Cristina Matos-Albers Claudio Napolitano and Oscar Lucien, among others. It has been five years of training where I have explored several areas, finally leaning toward a conceptual documentary photography and where I would develop my interest issues and use photography as a language. I have had the opportunity to conduct workshops with foreign photographers as Luca Pagliari, Aleix Plademount, Matt Slaby, Álvaro Laiz and Andrea Santolaya.
• Fondo Negro - La Guayaba Verde - Caracas, Venezuela - 2008
• Un trato: el retrato – Roberto Mata Taller de Fotografía - Caracas, Venezuela – 2010
• Selected to participate in BIENAL 65 SALÓN ARTURO MICHELENA – 2010
• El León de Caracas ProyectoC4r4c4s – Caracas, Venezuela - 2011
• Objet D´Art 2da. Edición – Roberto Mata Taller de Fotografía - Caracas, Venezuela – 2011
• Multimedia Caracas NSEO – Venezuela New York Festival, USA – 2011
• Selected to participate in BIENAL 66 SALÓN ARTURO MICHELENA – 2012