Wesley Dombrecht is a Belgium-based Dutch commercial and artistic food photographer, born in 1979,he spent his childhood in the Flanders and grew up in a family off artistic people.
His interest in photography and art began at young age beside his passion for cooking and food, he followed this passion and first started his career as a freelance professional chef in the Netherlands.
After a few years working with commercial food companies and also starting to take pictures for them, he started up his own studio (FoodShot) and also took the leap towards the artistic side of food photography.
In his personal work he is looking at food in a different way, trying to capture it more aesthetic.
- Pink Lady Food Photographer Of The Year 2017 /2018
- One Eyeland photography awards 2017’ Bronze'
- TIFA photography awards 'Gold'
- Fine Art Photography Awards
- Berlin // InArte Gallery // Floating serie, group show
- Italy // Nowart exhibition //