Alessandro Jyoti Giudice was born in Agrigento on 01/01/1984.
After finishing his studies at the high school psycho-pedagogical Agrigento moved to Palermo. In the Sicilian capital he began his photographic journey, starting to live in photography.
- 2009 he began working with the University of Palermo
- 2010 years for biodiversity organized by NATO, is exhibiting for the Dep. Of Botany of Palermo, the exhibition "Scatti d'Orto" on a personal prestigious Palermo Botanical Garden.
After some personal issues on its nature and landscape photography is evolving and take the road of social reportage.
- 2012 he started working with the newspaper Malgradotutto, he was later charged with the photographic section "Sguardi" leading up to 2015.
- 2013 presents the exhibition "The album of a Memory" a report that describes and brings to life the places of the Sicilian writer Leonardo Sciascia.
- 2013 realizes "Sicilian Nymphs - the nymphs of salt and sulfur" out of the norm of standard reports to illustrate and enhance the area in a combination of land and creating fashion photo shoots to 'internal salt mines and sulfur.
2013 is the year that launches a photograph of Giudice Jyoti also on various newspapers as I love Sicily, S, Corriere della Sera and other national and regional newspapers.
-2013 He started working with the school of Contrastophotographer Shobha , Mother India School, with which Giudice Jyoti works realizing photo workshop in Sicily.
-2013 The report Jyoti Judge are required by CMC di Ravenna, which builds roads and tunnels in Sicily with the use of the latest technology world, the young Sicilian photographer is assigned the task of telling the work with its report.
- 2014 made the documentary for CMC di Ravenna "640" screened during the Kalat Film Festival in 2014 and in the CMC in Ravenna.
Alessandro Jyoti Judge begins to take an interest in the world of documentary film and film, bringing his photograph and his way of seeing the world also in film.
- 2014 made the short film "Jarovoe" where Jyoti Judge acts as Director of Photography, the short film has success being selected for the 67th Festival de Cannes and turning the most prestigious international film festivals.
- 2014 Jyoti Judge public for the Agency Organic London reportage "I giorni della Talpa" on the work CMC and a photographic work against about oil drilling in Sicily.
- 2014 he exhibited at the gallery in South contemporary art, the exhibition "Open field" in which resurfaces the root nature of his photography.
- 2014 he began photographing in Sicily for the newspaper Il Corriere della Sera.
-2014 He exhibits in Rimini on the occasion of "Novafeltria 2014"
- 2014 magazine Photographic CameraRaw, Jyoti Judge joins the editors of the magazine and editor of the book Lux in Memoria.
- 2014 inaugurated its Studio Photo in Montelepre (Pa) where he works alongside professionals from the photographic industry.
-2014 Made the documentary for CMC di Ravenna "TBM Barbara".
-2015 Care series of CameraRaw dedicated to famous international photographers "Le Grass", writing a foreword for the photographer, Valerio Bispuri.
-2015 Realize catalog anthology for the master of Italian painting Lorenzo Maria Bottari distributed at the exhibition AntologicaMenteBottari
-2015 Realizes the cover for the book "Generazione Rosarno" by Serena Uccello, journalist of Il sole 24ore, and distributed by Melampo editore
-2015 Make the portrait project "Indole"
-2015 Presents in Rimini on the occasion of Novafeltria 2015 project "Resilienza"
.My photography is in constant evolution and experimentation. Many projects are under construction and others will be born, to tell the world through photography and cinema.
Alessandro Jyoti Giudice's Projects on LensCulture