Hadi Uddin completed three years Professional Program on Photography from Pathshala South Asian Media Institute in 2015.
He grew up in an atmosphere surrounded by light, studio and photography admirers. His childhood consisted of studio photographic activities. Hadi Uddin wanted to tell stories through photographs. His process is experimental, His procedure is exploratory, He continually jabbing around a bit and don't have an assumption of what the result of his investigation will be. He wishes to assume the job of the spectator just as an instigator, and by venturing far from the situation of a creator.
• 2017: “Tasher Desh” A group Exhibition, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
• 2015: International Photography Festival, Chobi Mela VIII, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
• 2015: Dali International Photography Festival, China.
• 2015: The Photo Documentary Festival DOK, Norway.
• 2014: One week Photographic exhibition, Pathshala-ECU students, in a collaborative workshop, Drik Gallery, Dhaka, Bangl