I’m a storyteller. In my young years I discovered a talent for writing. I studied literature and wanted to become a journalist or novelist, but instead I developed a career as commercial writer. All my life I’ve had a ‘silent’ passion for photography. In the analog period I did some courses and had a dark room at home. But it’s only some years ago that photography turned my life upside down. In 2012 I bought a decent camera and started doing what I should have done a long time ago: taking photography serious. Since then I work, eat and dream with photography. Finally I follow my heart, not yet knowing where this will bring me to.
- Passion, yearbook 2013, published by 1x.com
- Mono, yearbook 2014, published by 1x.com
- Zoom magazine, april 2014, portfolio review
- 'Presentje van het universum', De Limburger / Limburgs Dagblad, 8 april 2015
- ‘Once upon a time’, online publication Dodho Magazine, august 2016
- ‘Bob’s fight’, online publication Dodho Magazine, september 2016
- 'Ik ben geen fotograaf van mooie plaatjes', De limburger, weekendbijlage Horizon, p. 8-12, about my project 'I Believe'
- I Believe Project, online publication Dodho Magazine, february 2017
- Lost in the City, Galerie De Gau, Vaals, april -june 2015
- UNCOVER (upcoming, sept 2017)