Indrek Galetin (b. 1987) is an Estonia-born, London-based photographer. He works mainly on portrait and fashion series focused on questioning the notion of beauty and gender standards. Indrek's photographic works have been featured in an array of international publications.
2015 - 2017, BA(Hons) Photography, School of Arts and Creative Industries, London South Bank University, UK.
2013 - 2015, HND in Photography, London College of Contemporary Arts, UK.
1998 - 2007, Tallinn Art Gymnasium, Estonia.
- Fashion film 'Abstraction' starring Seann Miley Moore exhibited at the group exhibition, 23rd - 26th January 2017. The Borough Road Gallery, 103 Borough Rd, London, UK.
- 3 portraits from 'The Ultra-Ego' series exhibited at VFDalston, 22nd January - 8th February 2016. 66 Stoke Newington Road, London, UK
- 4 portraits from 'Beyond fashion, gender and sexuality' series exhibited at the group exhibition Paradigm Visuals, 15th December 2015. Hoxton Basement Gallery, 12-18 Hoxton St, London, UK
- 4 portraits from 'The Ultra-Ego' series exhibited at the group exhibition Multispective, 13th - 20th August 2015. LCCA Gallery, Sheraton House, 15-19 Great Chapel St, London, UK
- 3 portraits exhibited at the LCCA Photography Summer Show, 26th June - 2nd July 2014. LCCA Gallery, Sheraton House, 15-19 Great Chapel St, London
- Solo exhibition 'Amour - Lemmikloomade eri' (Special Love to Animals), 22nd May - 5th June 2009. Rotermann, Tallinn, Estonia
- Solo exhibition 'Amour - Vahet pole' (No Matter Who You Love), 28th February - 15th March 2008. Lounge Stereo, Tallinn, Estonia