My artwork centers on land and place: its power, beauty, past and present, use and abuse, and our desire for it. I am guided by my love of the land, and the climate crisis and social justice issues.
• Strong Strong Women, A Place to Land, Framemaker Gallery, San Diego,
*. Lenscratch Fine Art Photography Daily, Points of View,
* Rhode Island Center for Photographic Art, 6th Intl Open Call,
* . Krappy Kamera, Soho Photo Gallery, New York City, 2017.
• Size Matters, Low Gallery and Medium Festival of Photography, San
• Alternative Cameras: Pinhole to Plastic, PhotoPlace Gallery, Middlebury,
• Art Makes Change, Vision LA, Climate Action Arts Festival, Bergamot
Station, Los Angeles, CA, 2015.
MA in Educational Technology, San Diego State University
BA in Social Science, San Diego State University