- The End of the Day at the End of the World
- Kids of New York City
- The Art of Pool
- Car Wash
- Not a Cloud in the Sky
- The Overseers of Paris
- Matisse Blues at Sea
- Morning Mist
- Iguazu Falls in Black and White
- Iguazu Falls
- Plumigeri, part of a series entitled "My Still Life Aviary"
- Geometries of Light
- Water Paints
- Flower Power
- Il Carnevale di Venezia
- Still Life Aviary
- lynnsavarese.com, kidsofnewyork...
Location:New York, NY, United States
LensCulture Awards:Magnum Photography Awards 2016, Finalist, Fine Art
Schools Attended:Mount Holyoke CollegeHarvard Law SchoolInternational Center of Photography, New York, NY
Photo Associations & Memberships:Professional Women Photographers
About Lynn Savarese
Featured on LensCulture
- A beautiful attempt to convey the personality and dignity exuded by stuffed bird specimens—while also wrestling with the twisted contradictions inherent in this bygone art-form.
- Wrapped in string and held together with pins, abandoned specimens of taxidermy birds embody the irony in killing to achieve a hollow immortality. Although initially disturbing, these images pay fitting tribute to their subjects in a dignified, almost reverential manner.
Lynn Savarese's Projects on LensCulture