Poya Raissi (IRAN, Male, 1992). M.A Student of Television Producer (Dramatic Subdiscipline), B.A. Theater | Dramatic Literature from Azad university of central Tehran branch. He has been working in shortfilm, playwriting, directing of theater in Tehran and collegian festivals. He has won several awards in Iranian festival of universities theater. He is also interested in research. His essay in 2015 as “Stigma and spoiled identity in an interpretation from the Medea and Ajax tragedies” has been presented and lectured in Tehran City Theater and in 2016 participate in international conference on research in art (Singapore) with “The role of transtextuality in adaptation and postmodern monologues”. Also Poya acquired photography skill self-educated and some of his photographs has exhibited in selected group exhibitions and in 2016 and 2017 being shortlist and commended for the “Sony world photography award” and also shortlisted of “London International Creative Competition 2017” and Silver Winner of fine art section in "Prix De la Photographie Paris 2017"
• Silver Winner of "PX3, Prix De la Photographie Paris" non-pro, Fine art, other, June 2017.
• Nominee in "Fine Art Photography Awards", Amateur, Conceptual, April 2017.
• Commended in "Sony World Photography Award", Open, Still life, April 2017.
• Shortlist in "London International Creative Award" London, January 2017.
• Shortlist in "Sony World Photography Award", Professional, Somerset House, London, 2016.
• Selected 6nd ExperimentoBio International Photography Festival, Spain, Bilbao, 2015.
• 8nd Top Image of the Year, Selected Group Exhibition,Museum of the Qasr Prison,Tehran,2016.
• 13nd Image of the Year Festival, Selected Group Exhibition, Iranian Artist Forum, 2016.
• 12nd Image of the Year Festival, Selected Group Exhibition, Iranian Artist Forum, 2015.
• Some Photo Some look, Selected Group Exhibition, Ferdows Cultural Center, Tehran, 2016.
• Acceptance of Several Photo in the khayyam International Photography, 2016.
• Playwright and Director of the «Shakespeare and Company» 20th Iran International University Festival Theater, Faculty of Cinema Theater, Khorshidi playhouse, May 2017.
• Director of the «P S / D R», Iranian Artist Forum, Entezami Theater Hall, Tehran, Sep 2016.
• Director of the «P S / D R» 18th Iran International University Festival Theater, Honar Hall,2015.
• Director of the «Rotation In 360 Degree» 15th Festival of Tajrobe, Tehran University, Molavi.2014.
• Playwright and Director of the Shortfilm «Happened In Long Shot» 12th Festival Image of the year. Iranian Artist Forum. Shahnaz Hall, Tehran, 2015.
and etc ...