Impression of Xiapu
Nature created Xiapu - the longest coastline that stretches to the East China Sea coast in Fujian, It is the largest mudflat in China, this mudflat defined the coastal zone tidelands between high tide and low tide forming an important land and space resource for aqua aquaculture Industries since many years ago.
the landscape and the human activities in this place provided great imagination for my creative visions.
• I see the mudflats as media
• I see the light and tide as palettes
• I see the boat and human activities as brushstrokes
• Imagine my senses as the tools for creative visions
• Imagine the impressions of fine art in Xiapu