The everlasting struggle between the natural resources and the growth of the Andorran economy is not easy to ignore. Even though more than 80% of its territory is classified as a protected natural park, it still has to share space with the remaining 20% and the flow of tourism keeps growing every year.
The necessity of new infrastructures and facilities jeopardize this fragile stability.
The project focuses on the world of motor, Andorra being a key location for those involved in it. As the country with most gas station per square meter in Europe and the lowest fuel prices, gasoline becomes their particular "Black Gold" and the Principality their very own paradise.