Circulations 2015: Young European Talent
Considering the fact that there wasn’t any photographic event entirely dedicated to the young European photography anywhere in France, Fetart has decided to organize this festival in 2011 as an extension to its non-profit actions made since 2005 in order to promote young talents in photography throughout Europe.
Circulation(s) other ambition is to network with other European structures dedicated to promote the young photography and communicate about initiatives made by European curators, gallery, festivals, collectives, schools of photography and editors.
This festival stands out for its open mindedness and its pan-European as well as its prospective vision about contemporary innovation and creation.
Beyond the setting up the exhibition itself, the festival wishes to relay European cultural initiatives and give them more visibility within the festival such as :
- Giving an opportunity to the young artists to be represented in the cultural and artistic European scene.
- Encourage the exchange of experiences by the mobility of European professionals from the world of photography and image.
- Promote an intercultural dialogue.
- Identify a common and shared cultural European ground.
- Facilitate the circulation of cultural works and making accessible other European projects to the widest possible audience.