We are a husband and wife photography team who've worked together for over 25 years for editorial, commercial, and non-profit clients, creating humanistic images of an incredibly diverse group of people. We are curious about people and their stories, cultures, and lives, and we are grateful that photography has given us the opportunities to meet them and tell their stories.
Our clients include Stanford University, McKesson, Oracle, the Stanford Cancer Center, Rubicon Programs, The Family Caregiver Alliance, The Kresge Foundation, The Silicon Valley Community Foundation, and TechWomen.
We've also completed these documentary projects:
1. 'House of Angels: Living With AIDS at the Bailey-Boushay House'
2. 'PRIDE: Heart of a Movement - The San Francisco Gay and Lesbian Freedom Day Parade: 1984-1990'
3. 'American Portraits: Hopes and Dreams'
4. 'Coming Back to Grandma's House: The Timeless World of Ella May Rae'
5. 'Baseball USA'
6. The Gay Prom: Portraits of LGBTQ Teens in Our New World'
We live in Alameda, in the San Francisco Bay Area, with our two sons Bryce and Micah.