Hi, I'm Brandon, a Seoul-born, Melbourne-based street & documentary photographer.
After studying and working in the architecture and graphic design field for many years, I finally quit in 2017 to focus exclusively on photography.
Being reliant on my small camera and patience, I have since then roamed the streets in the world looking for those fleeting events that turn an ordinary scene into something unique and not reproducible.
• Australian Photographer of the year 2018 Top 20 finalist
• Australian Photographer of the year 2020 commended
• 35AWARDS 2018 Australian Top 30 finalist
• Siena Photo Awards 2020 shortlist
• dotART URBAN Photo awards ‘Selected 2020’