About Daisuke Yokota
Featured on LensCulture
- An elegant abstract book from Japan—cinematic in look and feel, and an experimental wordless meditation on materiality, art, random beauty and impermanence.
- Dubbed “one of the most innovative and experimental young photographers working in the world today”—discover the work of the unanimous winner of this prestigious Dutch award.
- A group of experts from around the world offer a wide-ranging list of their favorite publications from 2015. Dig in and discover something inspiring for the new year.
- Two dark but haunting exhibitions at Paris Photo underscore the connection between photography and music: improvisation, inspiration, an expression of inner emotion made external.
- These graphic, layered images explore the materiality of photography while also offering a beautifully dark vision of our world. One of our picks for photobook of the year.
Daisuke Yokota's Projects on LensCulture