Independent photographer distributed by the French agency Haytham Pictures.
Born in 1988, I was early attracted to journalism. I integrated the Institute of Political Study of Grenoble in 2008 before taking a degree in history, achieved in 2011. I integrated Photojournalist formation of EMI-CFD in September 2012. I have been working as a freelance photojournalist since.
- Exhibition at La Maison de La Photographie de Lille - “At the Gates of Europe“
- Nikon-Noor Workshop in Paris, with Bénédicte Kurzen, Pep Bonnet and Robin Hammond.
- Special Mention, Lens'Art Photographic Award, - “At the Gates of Europe“
- Remarkable Award, Sienna International Photo Awards 2016 - “At the Gates of Europe“
- Shortlisted for the Kolga Tbilissi Awards 2016 - “At the Gates of Europe“
- Exhibition at Kolga Tbilissi 2016 - “At the Gates of Europe“
- Finalist "La Bourse du Talent" by www.photographie.com - "A City inside Paris"
- One of the winners of the "30 under 30" contest organized by Magnum Photo - "A City inside Paris"
- "Coup de coeur" ANI during the Festival Visa pour l'Image -"Notre-Dame-des-Landes: Zadistes"
- Audience Award at the Grand Prix of Student Photojournalism Paris Match - "Notre-Dame-des-Landes: Zadistes"