Was born on December 31, 1984. In 2001 graduated from high school 1277 in Moscow. In 2006 - Moscow Aviation Institute.
Works in reportage, street and travel genres.
The winner of numerous competitions and the participant of exhibitions:
- Entered the top 100 photographers at the LensCulture Street Photography Awards 2016
- Participant of the 4th World Street Photography book
- Winner of the Moscow International Photography Awards MIFA 2016
- Grand Prix of the contest from the Russian Geographical Society "The Most Beautiful Country" 2016
- Winner of Best of Russia 2015
- Winner of Bestphotographer 2014
- Winner of the official photo contest from Canon "Summer in the City" 2016
- 1 place in the All-Russian competition "Russia through the eyes of young 2016"
- Winner of Best of Russia 2010
- Grand Prix from Nikon in Moscow Photo Contest in 2010
- Participant of the All-Russian exhibition "Young photographers of Russia 2011" with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation
- Personal exhibition "Point of View" within the framework of the Moscow International Short Film Festival "Debut Cinema"
Spends a lot of time traveling, collecting materials about different countries, cultures and peoples. He prefers a creative approach to documentary photography. Inspired by the works of such honoured masters of photography as Alex Webb, Gueorgui Pinkhassov, Sebastio Salgado, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Steve McCurry, Fan Ho, Ansel Adams and others. He likes good cinema, literature and is seriously fond of music.