Location:London, United Kingdom
About Prix Pictet
Featured on LensCulture
- Now Open in Vienna—”Seen on Earth”! While visually pleasing, these collages of debris collected on Hong Kong beaches—sometimes within a single day—call attention to the severe pollution that is poisoning our world’s oceans.
- Here is an overview of 12 international photographers selected by the Prix Pictet jury based on this year’s theme: Disorder.
- A wide-ranging interview with one of the great minds in the photography world (and LensCulture Earth Awards juror), which touches upon the fundamental power of photography to convey ideas, agitate for change and, perhaps, make a difference in the world.
- Michael Schmidt’s way of looking at things is characterized by extreme lucidity and rigor — his view of bread baskets, cages in fish farms or apple-washing plants has a serial analytical quality.
- A high-resolution slideshow of 115 images presenting portfolios of the 12 finalists for the prestigious Prix Pictet. The broad theme this year is Power.
- An overview of the 12 finalists in the world’s leading prize for photography focused on sustainability.
- Twelve great photographers are finalists for the yearly Prix Pictet award for photography that promotes environmental sustainability. See a selection of the short-listed work.
- See work from all 18 finalists chosen for a major new global prize in photography.
Prix Pictet's Projects on LensCulture