Snezhana von Buedingen, born in 1983 in Perm, Russia, studied Communication Management with an emphasis in Journalism at the University in Osnabrueck. From 2013 she studied at the Fotoakademie Cologne, finishing her Diploma in 2016. Characterized by her international background, Snezhana focuses on documentary and portrait photography, drawing her energy and inspiration from every place, regardless of how large or small. The exploration of people, culture, and life are the central facets of her work.
• Nikon 100th anniversary Photo Award 2017, Winner category „Portrait" & "Overall"
• PROFIFOTO MAGAZIN "New Talent Award 2018", Winner
• Hellerau Portrait Photoaward 2017, Finalist
• Felix Schoeller Photo Award 2017, Shortlist
• VERZASCA Foto Award 2017, Finalist
• SONY WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS 2017, Shortlist category „Professional Portraiture“
• Lagois Fotopreis 2016, Nominee
• Felix Schoeller Photo Award 2015, Finalist category „Best Up-coming talent“