Freelance photographer from 2011.
Associated to Camerapixo Magazine from 2019.
My artistic education has been mostly self-taught, but partly founded also upon the learning with other photographers and curators:
- Photo review in person with many reviewers, Arles (2014);
- Workshop with the portraitist and street photographer Eolo Perfido of Leica School (Florence, 2014).
- Workshop on Portrait with the photographer Giovanni Gastel (Milan, 2019);
- Photo review online with PH Publisher (2019);
- Photo review online with Magnum Photographer Richard Kalvar (2020);-
- Written photo reviews by LensCulture (2021), of two open projects:
1-”In the Fields”, and 2- “Terroirs”:
1- In the Fields ( Review by LensCulture).
1.Commended in Sony WPO 2014 for People Photography,
2. Selected for Artonpostacard Exhibition in London, november 2017.
3. Featured 2018, International Photography Awards , Lucie Foundation
( IPA ) for the work : Apartheid and Music.
4. Selected by lensculture for the gallery of “single photo visual storytelling” 2018.
5. Awarded in the Tokyo International Photography Awards 2019.
6. Juror’s Pick 2021, LensCulture Black&White Awards.
7- Monochrome Award 2022