Location:London, United Kingdom
Gallery Representation:flowers gallery, london, uk
About Nadav Kander
Featured on LensCulture
- A relentless drive combined with a thoughtfully cultivated humanness—according to the sought-after photographer Nadav Kander, that is what it takes to make your mark in our age of visual glut.
- DON’T MISS OUT: A fresh and selective early preview of just a fraction of the wide ranging array of photography that will be on display (and for sale) at Photo London, May 19-22, 2016.
- Through images of nuclear test sites, Kander is not interested in storytelling, in documentary, in reportage—indeed, there are no easy facts to grasp when we gaze upon these desolate vistas—his work poses the kinds of questions that have no answers.
- Prix Pictet winner Nadav Kander has just published a new book of photographs from his award-winning series about the Yangtze river. He talks about his process of making this series in an exclusive for Lens Culture.
- Working for “The New York Times”, London-based photographer Nadav Kander was given unprecedented access to make portraits of 52 new incoming members of Obama’s administration just weeks before they moved into the White House. Kander spoke with LensCulture in an exclusive audio interview about this fun but daunting task.
Nadav Kander's Projects on LensCulture
Nadav Kander's Books