Location:Saint-Brieuc Bay, France
About Photoreporter Festival
Featured on LensCulture
- An innovative photojournalism festival helps finance original work while also giving the projects a platform for exposure. Read about what makes the works in this latest edition so special.
- Enter the far-flung (yet familiar) world of schoolchildren on the Eastern Cape and discover a richly portrayed environment, ripe for interpretation and even open-ended fantasy.
- Joy and sadness, work and play, beauty and crisis—a series that conveys the contradictions of this small country that “finds itself continually somewhere in between.”
- We often talk about our impact “on” the environment but it’s really our impact “in” the environment—this look at the avian denizens of the Shetlands Islands offers a glimpse into our planet’s future.
- Like a Dutch Sally Mann, this up and coming photographer portrays children in an engaging yet honest light; her images are filled with unadorned beauty.
- A photojournalism-centric festival in France that exhibits great work from around the world while continuing to explore new business models for a struggling field.
- A photojournalism festival in France is highlighting great work while trying to figure out a new business model for a struggling field.
Photoreporter Festival's Projects on LensCulture