- BEAUTY IN HELL: Beauty Over Drama
- Portraits of Strength: Ethnic Women in North Vietnam
- THE SOUL OF JAPAN: Profound Tranquility or Modern Loneliness?
- WABI-SABI: acceptance of transience
- A day on the Red River
- Mamuthones and Issohadores: Ancient Pagan Carnival in Sardinia
- Summertime in stunning Sardinia.
- Portrait Awards - Beauty In Hell
LensCulture Awards:Portrait Awards 2014, Finalist
Gallery Representation:FONDAZIONE GHISLA ART COLLECTION (Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art | Locarno, Switzerland)
Schools Attended:Central Saint Martins, London, United Kingdom (1 year basic art course)University of Westminster – London (UK) Foundation Studies Diploma - Art, Design & PhotographyKingston University – London (UK) BA (Hons) - Graphic Design, Fine Art & Photography
Photo Associations & Memberships:National Press Photographers Association (NPPA)Art Photo Index, PhotoEye, Santa Fe, New MexicoPhotographic Museum of HumanityLensCulture Network
About Tony Corocher
Featured on LensCulture
- See all 25 award-winning finalists, with links to an in-depth profile of each photographer, and more.
Tony Corocher's Projects on LensCulture