I was born in Madrid (Spain) in 1980.
In 2003, I completed my studies in psychology. Afterwards, I studied photography in Alcobendas (Madrid) at People´s University. My first project was a documentation of refugee camps in Western Sahara, which culminated in my first exhibition. Since, I have worked on several projects more focused on street photography. In 2011, I participated in a photo workshop with Alex Webb and Rebecca Norris Webb, which changed my vision on photography.
In 2013, I was recognized during Photo España under Discoveries because of my project "One Big City". In the same year, started a new project about the world of summer tourism called "Early August. Late September". After that, I worked on my most personal project about life in small towns near a big city called Ghost World. In 2015 I became a Guild member on Visura Platform. I have participated in several collective exhibitions. The one realized on GuatePhoto Festival in 2015 was the most important of all of them.
I am part of the project "New international photography in the twenty-first century". With this group I participate in a few collective exhibitions and in the book "Contemporaries" published in 2015.
Exhibitions and prizes:
- Individual exhibition “Sahara: The Infinite Light” at People´s University in Alcobendas, Madrid (Spain). April 2010
- Selected picture projection "Fotonoche 2010" work "Sahara: the infinite light." July 2010
- Individual exhibition "Five blocks around" at the Cultural Center Orcasitas Plateau, Madrid (Spain). May 2011.
- Finalist in the travel photo contest for the newspaper "El País". July 2011.
- Selected to participate within the international photo festival Photo España 2013. June 2013
- Collective exhibition: "The Street: States and Conditions" on FotoFabrika Festival Sofia 2014
- Collective exhibition: "New international photography in the twentieth century". Alcorcón (Madrid). February 2015
- Finalist in international scholarships "Roberto Villagraz". March 2015
- Selected to participate in DOCField>15, the documentary festival in Barcelona. May 2015
- Honorable Mention for the FotoVisura Grant for Outstanding Personal Photography Project. August 2015
- Collective exhibition: "New international photography in the twentieth century". Leganés (Madrid). October - November 2015
- Collective exhibition in GuatePhoto festival. November 2015
- Collective exhibition: "New international photography in the twentieth century". Alcobendas (Madrid). November 2015 - January 2016
- Collective exhibition: "New international photography in the twentieth century" in Segovia Photo Festival. Segovia (Castilla y León - Spain). February 2016.
- Collective exhibition: "New international photography in the twentieth century" in XXIV Zaratutz Photographic Days. Zarautz (Vasque Country - Spain). March - April 2016.
- Selected to participate in IX Slideluck Barcelona. May 2016.
- Collective exhibition: "New international photography in the twentieth century" in Imaginaria Photo Festival. Castellón (Spain). May - June 2016.
- Collective exhibition: "No words" in PhotoEspaña 2016. Madrid. June - August 2016.
- Collective exhibition: "No words". Huelva (Spain). January - February 2017