•I was born in 1993 in Tehran in an artistic family.
My passion for street photography ignited just a few years ago. I love streets and walking alone among people and their daily life in city. Sometimes I spend a whole day walking in street, sitting on curbs , and drowning in my thoughts, and the things happening around me.• I had some Photo exhibitions in Iran including group exhibitions in several gallaries :
- Fall 2014, Didgah gallary, Tehran
-Winter 2015, Jam gallary, Shiraz
-Spring 2015, Silkroad gallary, Tehran
-Summer 2015, no. 6 gallary, Tehran
-Summer 2015, Mehrva gallary, Tehran
-Summer 2015, Silkroad gallary, Tehran
-Photo leggendo international photo-festival with 1415 Project in Rome,Italy
-Immagimondo International photo-festival with 1415 Project in lecco,Italy
• My photos have been published in some magazines and books, among them the book
- "Out of the phone" (2014),
-"France photo magazine" (2014),
-"Iran Photography magazine vol. 1" (2016)
-"Life on Instagram" (2016)and other press and magazine...
• Cooperating with National Iranian Photographer's Society (giving lectures regarding mobile street photography) in Iranian Artist Forum, Image photography group (executing mobile street photography workshops) are another notable things I can mention about my working background.
• I had won in some festivals and Competitions including
-Finalist of Lensculture Streetphotography Awards 2016
"13th Image of the year" (where I won two prizes in two different photography fields)
, 2nd Tehran Mobile Festival , Fine Art Festival of universities, 2nd Noornegar festival and...