About Sony World Photography Awards
Featured on LensCulture
- Awardees were selected from 227,000 entries from more than 180 countries—explore the award-winning imagery.
- Discover our editors’ 50 favorites from the jury’s shortlist—dazzling, varied work from all over the world; a tiny sampling of some of the great contemporary photography made this past year.
- Come see our full-screen slideshow featuring our favorite work from this year’s winners, including that of the L’Iris d’Or/Photographer of the Year: John Moore.
- See our full-screen slideshow featuring 38 of our favorite picks from the jury’s shortlist.
- See the full-screen slideshow of all 65 finalists chosen by Sony’s jury this year.
- Forty-five photographers were selected as shortlist finalists from more than 122,000 entries for the Sony Awards this year. Two will win cash prizes. Lens Culture features a high-resolution slideshow of all finalists. This photo © Anurag Kumar.
Sony World Photography Awards's Projects on LensCulture