About Viktoria Sorochinski
Featured on LensCulture
- “Where is the border between one person and another? What really defines closeness?” These delicately constructed images—portraying feelings suspended in time—draw us into the intimacy of all kinds of different relationships.
- A diverse and varied overview of current trends in contemporary photography. This year’s six winners and 25 finalists represent work from 20 countries.
- In addition to the six top winners, 25 remarkable international photographers have garnered special praise by the jury this year.
- A magical real-life tale of a young mother and her daughter coming to terms with life and dreams and fantasies while growing up together in a strange land.
- Nine top winners and 27 finalists from 15 countries won awards in the 2012 LensCulture Exposure Awards for the best in global photography and multimedia. See examples of each, here, along with direct links to each winner’s website.
- Using folk tales as inspiration, Viktoria Sorochinski creates staged photos of a very young real-life mother and her daughter, as they grow up together.
Viktoria Sorochinski's Projects on LensCulture
Viktoria Sorochinski's Books