- Street football around the globe
- Forgotten Airport
- Cyprus, the divided island
- Nagorno Karabach, Artsakh Airport
- Shushi, city of refugees in Nagorno Karabach
- Commemmoration of the Armenian Genocide in Nagorno Karabach
- Auschwitz, 70 years after liberation
- Berlin, The Wall
- D-Day, seventy years after
- Past and present in Armenia
- Faces of Myanmar
Agencies:Hollandse Hoogte, Amsterdam
I consider myself lucky still being able to make a living out of my love for photography. I live in The Netherlands and my photography mostly concerns local news and social subjects in the dutch society. Besides I make photo's and portraits for several private institutions.
Moreover I like very much to travel, always looking for topics that can bring on a great photostory.
I am associated with the agency Hollandse Hoogte in Amsterdam.
My photo's have been published in all major Dutch newspapers and many magazines.
In 2009 I published a photobook "Tangier to Teheran" about the changing Arab world. The book is in dutch.
In 2013 I came out with the book "Faces of Myanmar", a selection of 45 portraits I made in Birma/Myanmar.
I have had several exhibitions in galeries and on public places.